Do you and your team would like to organize interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary projects on your own? We offer different formats for training and further education. All courses are tailored to your needs and the contents and methods are adapted to the requirements of your inter- and transdisciplinary processes.
Examples of training for the coproduction of knowledge:
- Workshops for the planning and organization of processes
- Facilitation training
- Method courses (method development and application)
- Trainings for publication and communication of results
- New: Webinars (Do you work with international teams? We provide the conception and implementation of webinars and support you and your team in the knowledge transfer/-exchange)
Do you or your team would like to enhance, directly apply or transmit the newly acquired know-how? We coach you in your individual processes, e.g. in the practical implementation of Net-Map studies or citizen science approaches.
Service for doctoral researchers:
The preparation of an interdisciplinary or transdisciplinary dissertation brings along many exciting and great challenges.
In this process we provide support for doctoral researchers and their supervisors:
- Training on planning and organization of doctoral processes and interdisciplinary support
- Strategic networking courses
- Publication workshops to develop your manuscripts