Dr. Jennifer Hauck
Dr. Jennifer Hauck graduated in human geography and has been active in the field of interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary research for over 10 years. Thus, she has considerable knowledge and experience in the design of development and sustainability processes and the co-production of knowledge. Due to her training as a facilitator, she supports projects in a process-oriented manner, finds strategic solutions, motivates the project participants and supports your project's success in the long term.
Furthermore, she is a qualified trainer for adult education. In this context, she develops innovative courses for different target groups as well as in different formats. She puts great value on the practical relevance and feasibility of learning contents.
- since 2016: CoKnow Consulting – Coproducing Knowledge for Sustainability
- since 2016: Lecturer in the field of sustainable landscape development, Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg (MLU)
- 2017-2018: Scientist in the project „WABES – West African Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services“ at Helmholtz Center for Environmental Research - UFZ
- 2016-2019: IPBES (Weltbiodiversitätsrat), Work on Scenarios and Models, Phase II – Member of the Expert Group
- 2015-2018: IPBES (Weltbiodiversitätsrat), European and Central Asian Regional Assessment − Coordinating lead author (CLA) of chapter 05 "Integrated and cross-scale analysis of interactions of the natural world and human society"
- 2016-2017: Coordinator of the Helmholtz Interdisciplinary GRADuate School for Environmental Research (HIGRADE), Helmholtz Center for Environmental Research - UFZ
- 2015-2017: Postdoctoral Researcher at the Helmholtz Center for Environmental Research - UFZ, Department of Ecosystem Services, and German Center for Integrative Biodiversity Research (iDiv)
- 2014-2016: IPBES (Intergovernmental Platform of Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services), Policy support tools and methodologies for scenario analysis and modelling of biodiversity and ecosystem services – Review Editor of chapter 02 "Using scenarios and models to inform decision making in policy design and implementation"
- 2009-2015: Postdoctoral Researcher at the Helmholtz Center for Environmental Research - UFZ, Department of Environmental Politics
- 2018/19: "Annual mediation training ImKonsens - Mediation and diversity"
- 2015/2016: „In Führung gehen“ - the Helmholtz Mentoring Program for female junior staff
- 2011: Course for Trainers at the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Bildung und Beruf e.V., Contents: Design and leading of seminars, presentations and moderation
- 2006-2009: PhD student at the University of Bonn International Graduate School for Development and the Department of Geography, University of Bonn. Dissertation title: Managing Social-Ecological Systems for Resilience: Fisheries in the Small Reservoirs of Northern Ghana
- 2006-2009: Doctoral Fellowship of the BMBF-Program International Postgraduate Studies in Water Technologies - IPSWaT
- 2003-2006: Student and research assistant in the GLOWA Volta project at the Center for Development Research (ZEF)
- 1999-2005: Degree in Geography (with minor subjects in Sociology and Political Science) at the University of Bonn